Thursday, June 30, 2011

JULNOWRIMO!

So, tomorrow being the first day of July, JulNoWriMo begins TOMORROW!  And I have absolutely no idea what I'm writing for it.  I did have an idea, but there was an...issue, and I'm no longer going to be working on that particular story.

All I have right now are two character names: Leslie & Reese.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them yet, but I'm going to try my hardest to think of something by the end of tonight.  Hopefully it's good enough to get me started, and then my imagination will drag me on as I go.  I'm just not totally sure, yet.  >.>

So, everyone wish me luck.  I hope that I'm going to have something to write and show you later.  <3

~Maddi J

2 comments:

  1. good luck! :)

    I hope you start writing soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As it is, I'm not doing JulNoWriMo (I think I put that in my most recent post). I can't get the inspiration to do it right now, and I want to keep working on Bloody Lovely, anyway. I'll just do NaNo when it comes up in a few months.

    ReplyDelete