Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Progress Report

I've never been good about keeping up on blogs, so I suppose what I'm going to do is, when I fall behind on posting, I'll do a Progress Report, like this one.  This'll just be a random entry about what I've done so far, since the last time I posted.  Since this is my first ever post (other than the Joe one XP) I suppose I'll just start from the beginning.

Approximately three years ago, I started working on a storyline with my best friend, LJ.  The storyline quickly developed and, finally, we had our story: Bloody Lovely.  However, we spent so much of our time working out plot ideas and history and facts that we never actually started writing the book until a few months ago.  Progress was fast: within a week or two we had the first three chapters written.  A bit of a lull occurred during chapters 4 and 5, but after that, things really picked up again.

I just finished Chapter 14 today, and I'm currently working on Chapter 15.  I'm really looking forward to the upcoming chapters, because they're probably going to be the most interesting to write.  It's where all the drama and action starts, and I'm really pumped about writing them all out on paper after waiting so long to get to them.

Anyway...there's not much more for me to say on the matter; just bringing this little thing up to date on where I am with the book.  <3

~Maddi J

No comments:

Post a Comment