Monday, July 11, 2011

Fail...

Well, I know I've already said that I've given up on the writing goal for this week and I'm going to be trying to do some editing and such and maybe try writing a different story (so far not working for me) but I'd like to let you know that I did do poorly on it.

I'm not sure exactly what my numbers are on this, but it's something along the lines of 8,000 words short.  Yes, I did get that lazy at the end of the week (or maybe I should say the middle).

So we'll see about this break I'm talking from Bloody Lovely.  I don't know if it's going to do me any good, or even if I will be able to pull away from it.  I really do love the story, so for all I know I might just end up going back to it.  Frankly, as long as my writing lull is gone, it doesn't make a difference to me if I only write another sentence from another story.

If I am able to get into another story and get writing done on it, than I'm going to probably post a bit of it up here, so be on the lookout for more writing clips.  I hope you enjoy them if/when I post them up for you.

Anyway, I'm going to go try and write some now.  Happy writing,
~Maddi J.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck and I hope you find your way out of your writing lull soon. Letting go of a story can be hard. It took me some time to be aable to transition from my last project to my current project. It was little easier for me, though, since I had finished telling the story.

    ReplyDelete