Saturday, July 2, 2011

I Actually Like It

So, in the course of one day, I not only personalized my blog (doesn't it look pretty? ^.^) but I ALSO got back into Twitter and personalized THAT page as well.  My Twitter  <---Check it out.

I actually think I like the Twitter page better, because it's a lot more stream line and simple.  However, I still like my blog page.  Can you tell what my favorite color combo is right now?  XD

So as you can tell from my blog and my Twitter, I am Madlen Hawthorne: YA Writer.

In the future, I want to try doing more in-depth posts.  It seems like the ones I'm doing now are just silly little things about nothing, and I don't like that.  I want to make posts that people are actually going to want to read and comment on.  I'm not sure exactly how I'm going to accomplish this massive task, but I'm going to figure it out.

Anyway, it's a short post, but this is really all I had to say.  Hope you guys like the new page designs.

~Maddi J.

3 comments:

  1. Well then! Now that you're on Twitter and blogging a little more, I expect I'll see a lot more of you. :)

    While you're deciding what to blog about, remember that in-depth doesn't always mean longer. Sometimes short and sweet works just fine too.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) You can get a little icon at the side of your blogger page and it's like a twitter badge that links peeps to your page! I have one on my page and there's a little '(?)' at the bottom of it, I think that links you to the page xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ava: I sure hope so. I love your blog. <3 And I know; I just feel like, to people that DON'T know a lot about the book I'm writing, it might be a little boring to read my personal updates, and I'd like to add in a few general writing posts.

    @Joseph: I know; I have the twitter updates on mine and there's a selection to follow me on the bottom, so... XP

    ReplyDelete