Friday, September 23, 2011

It's Been a While...

I love that song...it's really good in my opinion.  Anyway.

I've been doing a bit of writing, lately.  Mostly, it's been clips from later book in the Bloody Lovely series.  I've been focusing on books three and four for these little clips.  It feels good to be working on them.  I haven't been able to do a lot of Bloody Lovely in a while due to some issues.

Unfortunately, being clips from later books, I can't post anything here for you guys to read, as it would give away things from the first book.  Sucks, yeah?  Some day, though, the books may be published and you all will finally get to see what it is I've been working on all this time.  Some day...  We can dream, yes?

Other than doing clip writing, I've also been working on trying to read more; mostly things outside of my genre.  And I've found that, when I'm not reading modern, urban fantasy, I get drawn toward classics and romances, like Pride & Prejudice and The Portrait of Dorian Grey, the former I've finished and the latter I have not.  Soon, though.  I hope, at least. 

So, this was just my (very) little update about how things are going with me.  I really haven't had a lot to write, and for, I think, obvious reasons, given that this update is so short.  School's started and it's proving more stressful than ever before (I think I mentioned this already, but I'm a Senior, which, for my foreign readers, means that I'm in my very last year of school before I start college/uni).  Hopefully things will pick up.

Well, here's to me writing again, yeah?  Hopefully I'll have more to share with you from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment