Friday, November 25, 2011

The "Manuscript" Form /// Update

I don't know about the rest of you, but when I print off chapters, I get so excited!  Even if the chapters are really bad and need a TON of editing, I love having a hard copy of my book.  It's such an amazing feeling for me!

Does anybody else get that way?  Just sort of freaking out over a pile of papers?  I do; all the time.

Anyway, I've been working on the edits for ItC.  I've got 29 chapters updated and need to type up 24 of those (rofl).  Lots of work to be done, but I have a lot of time to do this.

For those of you that haven't realized, I gave up on my NaNoWriMo novel, mainly because of the "big" realization I came up (read the last post to figure that out more).  I think I'm going to try and work this whole book out before I try more projects, and even then I've still got five more books on the way for this series.  We'll see where that goes.

There's not really a lot to say.  I just wanted to bring you guys up to speed.  Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday, even if you didn't celebrate the holiday.

~Maddi J

No comments:

Post a Comment