Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'M IT!!!!

I GOT TAGGED BY JOE!  Joseph T. J. Eastwood  So here are my answers to your questions, Joe:

1. Tell me something about you that most people don't know. 
When I was a year old, I fell down a flight of steps in my walker and ended up with two scars on my face: one above my left eye from a cut and the other a dot smack in the middle of my lower lip where a nail pierced through.
2. Did you dream last night? 
I remember dreaming, but I don't remember what.
3. Type of music you dislike most? 
Either rap or country.
4. Is the glass half empty or half full? 
The glass is two times bigger than it needs to be.  ^.-
5. Do you touch-type? 
Heck yeah!
6. Do you sing in the shower?
I sing everywhere.
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
In Ireland with my best friend, Rory.
8. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Sadly, no.
9. What inspires you?
Music, other people, being outside, reading, sitting alone and thinking about my characters, watching the news...
10. What book are you reading at the moment?
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkein.


THANKS FOR THE TAG, JOE!!!


-Maddi J.

No comments:

Post a Comment